Call for Freelance Translators
Aga Khan University Institute for the Study of Muslim Civilisations (AKU-ISMC) in London requires immediately, freelance translators for the Muslim Civilisations Abstract Project. The incumbents are required to translate book reviews (abstracts) selected by the Institute.
- MA/MPhil in any areas of Humanities;
- Excellent proficiency in English and fluency in at least one of the following languages:
- Arabic, Malay/Indonesian, Persian, Russian, Turkish, Urdu;
- Good computer skills are required;
- Excellent time management skills are necessary
Candidates should send a curriculum vitae to the MCA Office at:
or via email to email@example.com
Tel: 020 7380 3853
Fax: 020 7380 3830
AKU-ISMC is part of Aga Khan University (AKU), an international university with operations in ten countries. By submitting an application to AKU-ISMC you agree to revoke your rights under the Data Protection Act 1998 thereby permitting AKU-ISMC to share the contents of your application with relevant colleagues at our headquarters institution AKU Karachi, and with its nominated agents for the purpose of completing this recruitment exercise. AKU-ISMC only contacts candidates that are short-listed for interview.