Who We Are
The Aga Khan University’s Global Mobility Programmes are focused on providing unique opportunities to gain valuable experience in the career field of your choice. We offer both virtual and on-site programmes that go beyond simple work experience.
Programme participants have the chance to work on projects that directly impact the communities in challenging and complicated geographies while becoming integrated across the 30 countries the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN) serves.
What to expect:
- Access to diverse global communities and teams in over 30 countries, across 7 Agencies, and 4 continents
- Quality experience that will challenge you to test your education in a real-life environment
- Structured learning opportunity through facilitated reflection, mid and end-term evaluation, and regular check-ins
- Exposure to different cultures and lifestyles
- One-on-one mentorship
- Prospects in leadership, innovation, and developing new professional skillsets
- Extensive networking opportunities with renowned researchers, and professionals