2nd National Paediatric Critical Care Medicine Conference
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
Please read the following guidelines carefully before submitting the form.
- Abtracts may include case reports, case series, original research (observational study, case control study, cohort study randomized controlled trial RCT, meta-analysis, etc.), or a systematic review article relevant to Paediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Abstracts should be submitted only in English.
- Abstracts should be properly structured to include background, methodology, results and conclusion.
- Each submission should not exceed 250 words, and should include upto five (5) key words.
- More than one abstract may be submitted
Deadline for submission: January 31, 2020
Abstracts submitted after the deadline will not be accepted, without exception
Acceptance of Abstracts
Successful authors will receive a notification of acceptance by February 1, 2020. Authors whose abstracts are accepted must register for the Conference latest by February 15, 2020. Failure to do so will result in exclusion of abstract from the programme
The decision of the Scientific Committee on abstract acceptance is final.