Aga Khan University Medical College accepts applications for electives from national and international medical students. Students, in their high school, interested to pursue medicine as their career may also apply.
- Clerkships are four weeks long and are available to full time students in good academic standing.
- Student must meet the eligibility criteria to be eligible for desired rotation.
- Students remain registered at their own schools while participating in elective rotations at Aga Khan University.
- We will consider only one application for a month, once you are scheduled for a clerkship, no changes in the electives are allowed. If you are not scheduled, you cannot submit additional elective choices for the same month.
- Students who have applied for elective will be notified one month prior to the elective period.
- It is important to keep Elective Office updated with your current mailing address and contact home telephone number or email address.
- At the conclusion of the elective, concerned faculty will evaluate students. Additionally, students will be required to submit a comprehensive report on the training/research undertaken, to the Elective Office.