The Aga Khan University – International Internship Programme works closely with programme mentors, the local community, University partners and interns. A key strategy for sustaining results is the participatory and inclusive approach of the programme through strong internship planning, implementation, and on-going development.
We are known for:
- Flexible duration (3 - 12 months)
- Wide variety of internship areas
- Clear project deliverables
- Strong risk management procedures
- Continued monitoring and evaluation of the programme
- Opportunities for leadership, skill development, and innovation
- Opportunities for research and academic development
(40 hours with a dedicated team)
Internship Permits / Work Visas
Transportation (To/From Workplace and Airport Transfers)
24 / 7 Support
First 7 Days Meal Vouchers
Cultural and Social Events
Networks of International Contacts
What's Not Included:
- Round trip airfare to Internship location
- Entry visa fee
- Medical and travel insurance
- Accommodation (we strongly recommend interns to choose from a list of options available through AKU, depending on their budget)
- Living costs
The internship coordinator can help you calculate the cost of living and will address any questions you may have to make a decision.
We encourage you to explore our available internship positions and to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.