This two and a half-year programme prepares midwives to provide safe, competent, culturally responsive and quality care at all levels of the healthcare system. This is a work and learn programme that allows nurses and midwives to continue working while studying in order to achieve higher-level qualification.
Admissions have closed for 2023 cycle. The last date for submission of applications was November 10.
Eligibility Criteria applicable for 2023 cycle is as follows:
- The applicant must have attained a mean Grade of C plain at KCSE or Division II at KCE/EACE
- A minimum of a C (plain) grade in the following mandatory subjects: English and Biology / Biological Sciences
- A "Pass" grade in any one of the following subjects: Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics or Physical Sciences
- Must be a holder of Kenya Registered Community Health Nurse (KRCHN) or Kenya Registered Nurse (KRN) and Kenya Registered Midwife (KRM) - (KRN and KRM) from a recognized training institution and of good standing
- Must be registered with the Nursing Council of Kenya (NCK) and hold a current practice license
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of practice experience
For further information you can reach us using contact details provided below.