Who Can Submit?
- All currently-enrolled students of Diploma, Bachelor, Master or PhD program in nursing, anywhere in the world
- Nursing alumni who have graduated in the past 2 years
- The abstracts may have multiple authors but must be led/co-authored by currently enrolled nursing students or graduates of the past two years.
- The primary author must present the abstract (if selected) in an oral presentation either face-to-face or virtually.
It is allowed to submit an unlimited number of abstracts
These abstracts should not have been submitted to any previous symposiums or research assemblies
Research abstracts must be relevant to the health sciences. Abstracts related to other fields will not be accepted
Research studies that have appropriate ethics clearance will be accepted only.
The abstract(s) should contain three keywords, a background/introduction/objective, methods, results, and recommendation/conclusion and should not be longer than 350 words.
The research abstract may incorporate supplemental resources like graphs, figures, charts, images, etc. if they meet the following criteria. (This will be excluding the word count of 350).
- The abstract may have a maximum of two supplements
- It must be pertinent to the scientific content of the abstract
- The supplements must not include any patient identification that could infringe on their privacy (e.g., patient name, medical record number, etc.)
Submission deadline: Monday, October 9, 2023
Shortlisted abstracts will be notified by email and invited for an oral or poster presentation for the main event scheduled on November 28, 2023.