Call for e-Posters
In line with this year’s theme of International Nurses Day 2022 and International Day of Midwives 2022, you can submit an e-poster on one of the following topics:
- Communicable diseases
- Non-Communicable diseases
- Emergency Response
- Adolescent Health
- Maternal, Neonatal & Child Health
- Sexual & Reproductive Health
- Geriatric Health
- Mental Health
- Innovation in COVID Era
The best three posters will win prizes and be displayed at the INMD conference on May 16, 2022 at the Main Auditorium, AKU.
Submission Deadline: Wednesday, May 11, 2022
For preparing the e-poster, kindly make sure you adhere to the following guidelines:
- Title: 10-12 words describing what was investigated and how.
- Poster Size: 36 x 36 inches.
- Background: A brief but relevant summary of previously known information and introduction to the unexplored question.
- Objectives: Specific aims of the study.
- Methods: Describe the study design, the population and how it was sampled and measured.
- Results: What was discovered? Better to present only relevant data, including the primary outcome (even if negative), key secondary outcomes, and significant adverse events. Relevant statistics such as odds ratios, confidence intervals, and p values for key outcomes should be included. Avoid discussing results that “trend toward significance".
- Conclusions: Give a brief description of the main outcome of the study.
- Please check the content for grammar and structure before submitting the poster.
- Title should be in caps, double-spaced with name(s) of author(s) and their institution.
- Please keep the background of your poster simple (in light colors) and text in darker colors. You may use visuals (photographs, graphs, scanned X-Ray images), however the resolution of these visuals should be such that they get printed clearly.
- In the case of two or more authors, please underline the name of the presenting author.
All presenters are expected to be registered for the Conference. For any queries, please contact us at +92 21 3486 4578/84.
Please note that the organizing committee is not able to provide any TA/DA for the presenter.
Please submit electronic version of your poster via email at email@example.com latest by Wednesday, May 11, 2022.