ICE IN TIMES OF COVID-19
In order to become genuinely innovative, creative, and entrepreneurial you need to acquire human-centered design thinking and creative innovation skills. Understanding the basics will help you clarify concepts around Innovation | Creativity | Entrepreneurship [ICE] as a tool to unleash your potential. This has become all the more crucial in today's COVID-19 pandemic's pandemonium to get to the next or new normal.
Therefore we present: ICE in Times of COVID-19!
If you want to explore ICE in times of COVID-19 to build life skills, within the luxury of your home, then this novel online learning opportunity will give you the freedom to do just that and more.
You may be wondering: doesn't this require human interaction? Absolutely. And with CCIT around, we have got your back!
Here are some exclusive features of this course:
• Over 8 weeks; with 1 hour of engagement time and 30 minutes of take-home activity every week (total 12 hours).
• Course fee is Rs. 3000/- only (with group discounts for 3+ participants).
In brief, when it comes to ICE, your skills matter. And we are here to ensure you learn through professionals!
Overarching goal: To create a virtual teaching and learning environment relevant to ICE as a path to the next/new normal for low-middle income countries, with special emphasis on how those attributes are essential to re-create the future of healthcare and developmental sectors, in the post-pandemic phase.
Target audience: This introductory-level modular experience is meant for a broad range of students and professionals, healthcare-related or else, interested in learning about the basics of ICE from a cross-disciplinary perspective.
Outcomes: At the end of the course, the participants shall be able to:
- Define and use the terms creativity, innovation, and entrepreneurship, independently and collectively.
- Describe the relevance of the above to the current pandemic and post-pandemic situation for LMICs.
- Explain the basic principles of design thinking and how that can be utilized for empathetic creative problem-solving, with emphasis on uncertain times, such as pandemics, for LMICs.
- Utilize ideation and design principles to re-create impactful ICE-centric workflows for their own teams at the modern workplace.
Note: The facilitators are from CCIT - a mixed bag of professionals ranging from medicine/nursing/community & public health to biomed & other engineering/IT/business/tech/entrepreneurship.
If interested, kindly click here to register.
Here are some important points:
1. Deadline for registration including payment: Monday, June 15, 2020
2. Finalised participants' list and email date: Monday, June 15, 2020
3. Start date: Wednesday, June 17, 2020
4. End date: Wednesday, Aug 5, 2020
5. All interactive live sessions will be on Wednesdays from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM
(Feel free to email us if you have any questions: email@example.com)