This is a two and a half-year programme designed to provide senior registered nurses with an opportunity to upgrade their diploma qualification to degree level. It provides them an opportunity to develop in-depth knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to provide holistic nursing care.
Admissions have closed for 2023 admission cycle. The last date for submission of applications was October 17.
Following is the eligibility criteria for the 2023 admission cycle:
- Form IV level of Education with an aggregate score of Division IV in the Certificate of Secondary Education Examination.
- A minimum of “D” grade in the following subjects: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, English, and Mathematics at O-Level.
- Diploma in Nursing with an average of “B’’ or a minimum GPA of 3.0 awarded by an Institution accredited by the National Council for Technical and Vocational Education and Training (NACTVET) or its equivalent.
- A certificate with Award Verification Number (AVN) as provided by the National Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Training (NACTVET).
- Current license and registration with either Tanzania or Zanzibar Nursing Council.
- A minimum of two years of experience in clinical care setting as a Registered Nurse with a midwifery/psychiatry qualification.
For further information you can reach us using contact details provided below.