Manage the student journey end to end:
- Manage the administrative aspects of the admission process from application to matriculation. Assist in managing interviews, final selection process and following up on the visa process.
- Manage the official admissions email account for communication purposes.
- Maintain student records including enrolment, scores, grades, and transcripts, using student information system.
- Compile, maintain, and track academic information and records for students in the assigned academic programmes.
- Publish the university academic calendar, load courses into the student academic system, and manage course inventory.
- Manage systems that support scheduling of classrooms, meeting rooms, and discussion spaces as well as the scheduling of courses, mid-terms, and final exams.
- Liaise with AKU-ISMC’s Education team to present student performance reports to the Registrar, Dean and academic committee(s) as required.
- Maintain student leave records and report as required for appropriate action.
- Ensure completion of curriculum requirements for graduation; provide enrolment and other letters for students as requested.
- Track students, develop reports on student progression, withdrawals, student awards, etc.
- Maintain and update student files regularly.
- Any other task assigned by the line manager.
Working in collaboration with AKU-ISMC’s Marketing department to ensure availability of updated promotional and other marketing material:
- Manage the process with AKU-ISMC’s marketing team for developing promotional material.
- Collaborate with AKU-ISMC’s marketing team to prepare final selection package material, letters and other admission material when needed.
Promotional Activities in collaboration with AKU-ISMC’s Education team:
- Strategize the promotion’s plan with AKU-ISMC’s marketing team.
- Engage with prospective students, through various activities and represent AKU-ISMC nationally and internationally.
Support AKU-ISMC’s Educational Programmes team to organize and participate in the various University Events (organised by Registrar’s Office):
- Orientation for the programme.
- Convocation/Awards Night/Graduation Ceremonies
- Participate and provide support for as requested by other entities at AKU.
Assist the Disciplinary process for students as required in consultation with the Registrar and ensure compliance of the AKU Code of Conduct as required.