You will be responsible to:
- check and process the laboratory tests prescribed by the doctors
- brief the patients about laboratory test and procedures so that the specimens are collected as per the lab test requirements
- hand over laboratory test reports to the concerned individuals after checking necessary details
- handle cash and credit transactions; and maintain records of the excess/shortage of cash according to the laboratory policy on a daily basis
- check and confirm test requirements with the patients and provide necessary verbal / written instructions so that the specimens are collected as per requirements
- handle telephonic and in-person inquiries regarding laboratory tests and schedule patient’s appointments for special tests
- dual function as a Phlebotomist at collection points, as and when required.