Reporting to Security Supervisor / Duty Security Coordinator you will be responsible to protect life and property by maintaining a visible vigilant physical presence and intervene wherever required to prevent any illegal and/or inappropriate actions.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- remain vigilant on his assigned post to ensure a safe and secure environment for the patients, visitors, students, and employees by proactively monitoring any suspicious activity and take corrective action
- assist the patients / employees / visitors when called for security assistance
- check the ID cards of the staff, faculty, and students and control the unauthorized movement by employees and visitors
- be watchful for signs of disorder, investigate disturbances and report incidents
- regulate traffic and parking near the premises to maintain smooth vehicle flow and parking discipline
- operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent access of prohibited items into the premises
- control the visitor and employee flow in the premises by checking identity to ensure adherence to visiting hours and control of any unauthorized access
- respond and alert security supervisor and security control immediately to any emergency calls like violence, threats, or any other related emergencies
- check gate passes when deployed on gates or other locations to ensure that no item is taken out of the premises without due authorization
- assist in fire and other hospital emergencies
- perform any other professional task assigned by his Supervisor/Duty Security Coordinator/Manager Security Operations.