Reporting to the Manager Security Operations, you will be responsible to protect life and property by providing safety cover and assistance to all the patients, visitors, employees, and students of AKU at the assigned area on campus. Perform duty as Team leader for all guards in the area of responsibility and ensure that under supervision staffs carry out their duties effectively. Perform duties of Control supervisor/ Ward supervisor/DSC as and when required.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- lead and supervise a team of guards in his area of responsibility and ensure that the deputed staff carry out their duties effectively in line with the security program policies
- carryout periodic check of the guards deployed on duty to ensure their alertness and vigilance
- assesses security needs and controls employee and visitor access to premises and ensures authorized entry only
- provide security assistance to the staff, students, visitors and patients as per institutional policies
- assist and escort police and law enforcement personnel with in AKU premises as and when required
- ensure quick and effective response to all security emergency calls as and when required
- carry out initial investigations of security incidents as and when required.