Applicants must have credentials commensurate with appointment at the level of lecturer with a strong academic research background and demonstrated experience in teaching, learning and communicating. Registration or eligibility for registration with the Nursing Council of Kenya (NCK) is essential.
CUE requirements for Lecturer academic faculty are detailed in the University Standards and Guidelines 2014 http://www.cue.or.ke/
Qualifications & Experience
• PhD or equivalent degree qualification (or a Master’s degree qualification in special cases) in the relevant area from a recognized/accredited university
• At least four (4) years teaching experience at university level
• Four (4) equivalent publication points
• Registered or eligibility for registration by the relevant professional body
• Must meet the CUE appointment requirements for lecturer or above