- To learn the basic components in conducting a systematic review
- To design a customized data extraction sheet and systematic review flow diagram
- Standard reporting of systematic review
Who should attend
- Participants outside AKU: PKR 2000
- Participants within AKU: PKR 1000
Seats are limited and available on a first-come first-serve basis.
Department of Anaesthesiology in collaboration with Department of Continuing Professional Education
The Aga Khan University Department of Continuing Professional Education is accredited by the Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC) and the American Association of Continuing Medical Education (AACME) to provide continuing medical education. The AACME designates this live educational activity for a maximum of 2.5 AACME Category 1 Credit(s). Each Participant should only claim those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.