Neurophysiology is an important subspecialty of Neuroscience. Experts in Epilepsy & EEG, Neuromuscular Disorders, Evoked Potentials and Sleep Studies will present interactive sessions and workshops
By the end of this course participants should be able to:
- Overview lectures for EEG, EMG / NCS, EP + Sleep Studies
- Discuss basic concepts of analysis for all neurophysiological studies
- Workshops on individual neurophysiological techniques
Dr Sara Khan, Director, Neurophysiology and Assistant Professor, Neurology
- Medical Professionals & Allied Health Workers
- Medical Students, Nurses & Neurophysiology Technologists
Section of Neurology, Department of Medicine in collaboration with Department of Continuing Professional Education
The Aga Khan University Department of Continuing Professional Education is accredited by the Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC) and the American Association of Continuing Medical Education (AACME) to provide continuing medical education.
The American Association of Continuing Medical Education (AACME) designates this live educational activity for a maximum of 13.0 AACME Category 1 Credit(s). Each participant should only claim those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.