Who is the programme for?
The programme is designed for teachers and teacher educators teaching science.Programme Highlights
The course will provide you with an opportunity to:
- examine and broaden your conceptions of learning and teaching science;
- demonstrate an enhanced understanding of selected content in the three disciplines of science (physics, chemistry and biology);
- explore and analyse students’ alternative frameworks in learning science;
- develop science education practice that is informed both by current learning theories and research undertaken in the context;
- develop teaching/learning materials to develop students’ knowledge, skills and attitudes essential for science;
- enhance your knowledge and practice of a variety of teaching strategies in science, particularly those that are relevant to the contextual realities of the developing world; and
- network with a range of fellow learners in the field, including AKU-IED’s MEd students as classroom peers.
January 03 – April 25, 2018 | Every Wednesday | 9:00 am -12:30 pm | AKU-IEDCourse Fee
Rs 35,200/- per participant Deadline for Registrations
December 29, 2017
*Registration will be made on first come first serve basis and subject to availability of seats. Apply Now!
Fill the registration form
and submit it to the Professional Development Centre, Karachi.
Dr Nelofer Halai
Professor at AKU-IED, Pakistan
andDr Tasneem Anwar
Assistant Professor at AKU-IED, Pakistan