A free of cost, two-day online workshop for capacity-building of nurses, midwives and lady health visitors. Organised by AKU-SONAM in collaboration with the Aga Khan Foundation (AKF); funded by the European Union Civil Protection & Humanitarian Aid.
Day 1: Tuesday, June 15, 2021 | 2 pm to 5:30 pm
Day 2: Wednesday, June 16, 2021 | 2 pm to 5:30 pm
- Steps in writing different sections of original research manuscript
- Literature search and synthesis using different search engines
- Citation of different sources of literature using EndNote software
- Process of manuscript submission, peer-review and publication in journal
- Critical appraisal of original research articles using standard checklists
Registration deadline: June 9, 2021
Ceritficate of participation will be given on successful completion
of the full two-day session including post-test and evaluation form.