Measure your blood pressure accurately. Control it; live longer.
- Dr Aamir Hameed Khan, Professor, AKU Medical College
- Ms Farah Syed, Senior Dietitian, Nutrition and Food Service Department, AKU
- Dr Aysha Almas, Associate Professor, AKU Medical College
- Monitor blood pressure and its dynamics according to current guidelines.
- Learn the dietary requirements in patients with hypertension.
- Manage cases with hypertension.
Session is open to all health care professionals
Internal Medicine Service Line, AKUH in collaboration with the Centre for Innovation in Medical Education and the Department of Continuing Professional Education, AKU.
The Aga Khan University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME). The faculty, staff and any individual connected to this activity confirms that this activity do not have any financial relationship with proprietary entitles, producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing healthcare goods or services consumed or used on patients. The ACCME designates this live educational activity for a maximum of 2.00 credit hours of AMA PRA category 1 credit (TM).