The course will provide you with an opportunity to:
- understand notions and philosophical underpinnings of pedagogical leadership;
- appreciate relationship between pedagogical inquiry, pedagogical change and pedagogical act for transforming pedagogical leadership;
- develop contextually relevant theoretical framework to analyse pedagogical leadership practices for further refinement;
- improve your understanding of alternative school/educational leadership practices for enhancing student learning outcomes; and
- enrich your knowledge and skills for improving pedagogical leadership practices to address the learning needs of the 21st century.
Professor Sadrudin Pardhan, AKU-IED, Pakistan
Who can attend?
Teachers, educators aspiring to become educational leaders, education leaders including school heads and principals.
August 17 - December 4, 2020 | Every Monday | 3:00 - 6:30 pm
- National participant: PKR 39,048 + 1,952
- International participant: USD 238 + 12
This fee is inclusive of applicable Sindh Sales Tax.
The banking details for the online transfer of the course fees are given in the registration form. Kindly send a scanned copy of the receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
so that your registration can be confirmed.
Deadline for Registrations
August 10, 2020
*Registration will be made on first come first serve basis and subject to availability of seats.