The course will provide you with an opportunity to:
- critically reflect on the understanding of the notion of education;
- examine curriculum orientations and types;
- articulate the process of curriculum development;
- explore ideologies and factors that influence the process of curriculum development;
- explore the different teacher orientations and teaching approaches;
- identify salient features of selected learning theories;
- demonstrate capabilities of using theories of learning for making decisions about curriculum design and teaching; and
- identify the relationship between curriculum, teaching/teacher and learning/learner.
Who can attend?
The programme is designed for head teachers, coordinators, mentors and others working in academic leadership positions in educational settings.
Rs. 41 ,000 per participant*
*Includes applicable Sindh Sales Tax
January 06 - April 27, 2020 | 9 :00 am 12:30 pm | Every Monday
Deadline for Registrations
January 2, 2020
Registration will be made on first come first serve basis and subject to availability of seats.
Fill the registration form and submit it to the Professional Development Centre,
Razia Fakir Mohammad
Assistant Professor at AKU IED, Pakistan
Senior Instructor at AKU IED, Pakistan