Manuscript is an important part of research dissemination. This workshop aims to provide necessary tools to beginner researchers in developing a manuscript.
By the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Get an understanding of the manuscript writing in peer-reviewed journals
- Convert a research into a manuscript
- Understand the reviewers’ and editors’ perspectives in peer-reviewed journals
Expert researchers and scholars are invited to take sessions on:
- Why consider publishing?
- Journal selection and the understanding of impact factor, relevance, open and close access, predatory, etc.
- Developing a manuscript as per the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors guidelines
- The peer review process
- Publication ethics/authorship guidelines
Who Should Attend?
This hands-on manuscript writing workshop will be very useful if you are a healthcare professional, graduate student of Health Sciences or a research enthusiast.
Dr Laila Ladak
Assistant Professor, AKU-SONAM
PKR 4,000 per participant
PKR 3,500 per participant (For AKU students and employees)
Thursday, December 5, 2019