Paediatric Critical Care Medicine is a well-recognized subspecialty all over the world, making a huge impact in the life of critically ill and injured children. This field, in Pakistan, is still in its initial stages of development.
In an effort to make effective paediatric critical care services available all over Pakistan and to increase awareness, Aga Khan University is organizing its 2nd National Paediatric Critical Care Medicine Conference. This year’s event will focus on Insights into Paediatric Critical Care from the perspective of a developing country.
The conference aims to:
- create awareness amongst health care providers regarding the need of paediatric critical care-and therefore help recognize and promptly manage critically ill children
- learn evidence-based and best practices in Paediatric Critical Care Medicine
- standardize the practice of Pediatric Critical Care Medicine (PCCM) in Pakistan
Who should attend
Physicians, trainees and nurses taking care of the critically ill child
- Invited speakers from the US, UK, Canada, Singapore, India and Australia
- Plenary talks
- Pre and Post Conference Workshops