Who Can Attend?
Teachers and teacher educators of different subjects and grade levels.
The course will provide you with an opportunity to:
- identify key learning areas discussed in Bloom Taxonomy;
- address issues of validity and reliability in designing tests;
- critique examples of tests used in classrooms or examinations;
- develop contextualised, selective and constructive test items;
- plan and conduct a validation of the designed test;
- evaluate outcomes of the test validation exercise and refine test items;
- design rubrics for constructive test items; and
- compute and use basic statistics to analyze test scores.
June 17 – 21, 2019 | 9:30 am -12:30 pm | AKU-IED
Rs 10,000 /- per participant
Deadline for Registrations
June 13, 2019
*Registration will be made on first come first serve basis and subject to availability of seats.
Complete the registration form
and submit it to our Professional Development Centre, Karachi.