- Prepare reference library using Endnote
- Import references from online databases using endnote
- Encode references manually
- Change different reference styles
- Delete and search references from existing library
- Insert reference in document
- Delete unwanted references from document
- Quote while you compose
- Other choices in EndNote
Who should attend
Basic scientists, medical students, and other students and allied health professionals
Dr Saara Muddasir Khan
Seats are limited. Registration will be on a first come first serve basis. The last date for registration is Friday, February 22, 2019
Department of Biological and Biomedical Sciences in collaboration with Department of Continuing Professional Education
The Aga Khan University Department of Continuing Professional Education is accredited by the Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC) and the American Association of Continuing Medical Education (AACME) to provide continuing medical education.
The AACME designates this live educational activity for a maximum of 2.5 AACME Category 1 Credit(s). Each participant should only claim those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.