The course will provide you with an opportunity to:
Who should attend?
- gain practical knowledge about the essential ingredients of successful academic and report writing;
- become familiar with many important considerations of which academic/report writing is a product;
- learn through practice, how high quality academic texts can be created, re-created or improved;develop practical understanding into constructing an academically sound and conceptually well thought-out research proposal for your thesis research;
- acquire deeper practical understanding into writing a research report/thesis;
- become conversant with the nuances of use of language (English) in academic texts; and
- understand the structural, organizational and editorial issues involved in producing a coherent and an immaculate report.
Academicians, researchers and students who would like to strengthen their academic and report writing skills Duration
November 12 - December 31, 2016 Timings
Saturdays, 3:00 to 6:30 pm Course Fee
Rs. 16,000/- per participant Deadline for registrations
November 09, 2016
Dr Takbir Ali is an Assistant Professor at the Aga Khan University Institute for Educational Development, Karachi, Pakistan. He has an extensive experience of conducting and publishing research, developing project/research proposals and writing reports for various purposes. He has completed a course on academic and report writing from the Department of Continuing Education at the University of Toronto, Canada.