This free of cost 3-day basic level workshop for educators will include an introduction to online learning platform in which the participants will learn and develop an online module on spot – in the session. Online learning is a way of communicating virtually with the students and sharing lectures, notes, presentations. The participants will also learn to create online quizes and will showcase their efforts.
Tuesday, May 19, 2020
to Thursday, May 21, 2020
10 am to 4 pm (Pakistan time)
Who should attend
Teachers and educators
By the end of the workshop, each participant will be able to:
- Discuss the significance and challenges of teaching on an online mode.
- Describe the features of online learning platform and ways of integrating resources.
- Develop a basic online module based on blended pedagogy principles.
- Create online assessments and provide feedback.
- Incorporate the learned skills and show case the module to peers for feedback.
Assistant Professor and Assistant Dean,
Teaching Learning and Undergraduate
Assistant Manager, e-Learning
Together with certified blended learning faculty:
- Face to face teaching experience
- Basic computer skills
- Computer with Microsoft Office 2016 (or newer version)
- Good internet connectivity (4 MB bandwidth at least)
FREE OF COST
Fill & submit the registration form here >>