The Institute for Global Health and Development welcomes connections with individuals and organizations interested in partnering. We seek to broker opportunities for collaboration – particularly on large-scale, intersectoral projects and programs relating to global health and development. Through us, you can easily tap into the full range of capacities of the Aga Khan University and the wider Aga Khan Development Network.
We want to connect with you, whether you are:
- Government officials seeking partnership from AKU /AKDN to advance regional, national, or international policies and programs
- Grant-making foundations or donor agencies with opportunities in interdisciplinary approaches to global health challenges
- Emerging or established scholars with interest in research collaboration or academic programming
- Business leaders interested in connecting with leading global expertise in areas relevant to your operations
- Media organizations seeking insights or commentary on news stories.
Connect with us
Founding Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
To reach the Institute’s office: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org