The Section of Neurology strives in ensuring excellent patient care and patient safety. We pride ourselves in the services we provide which include:
- Specialized services to treat diseases of the nervous system ensuring comprehensive care to patients suffering from neurologic disorders.
- An inpatient consult service.
- Modern diagnostic equipment center catering to state-of-the-art tests and imaging, including MRIs, CT scans, and nerve conduction tests.
- A daily robust outpatient clinic including a Saturday clinic to accommodate working patients.
- An outreach neurology clinic in Nanyuki and Syokimau to cater to patients who are unable to travel to Nairobi.
- A referral service to cater to international patients.
- The only tertiary care facility in East Africa that currently offers intravenous thrombolysis and mechanical thrombectomy as standard care for acute ischemic stroke.