The Section of Nephrology strives in ensuring excellent patient care and patient safety. We pride ourselves in the services we provide which include:
- Inpatient consult service.
- Acute and chronic dialysis, peritoneal dialysis, and continuous renal replacement therapy.
- A multidisciplinary approach to ensure excellent patient care and patient safety.
- An outpatient clinic managing a variety of kidney disorders including glomerulonephritis, chronic kidney disease, and pre- and post-kidney transplant follow-up.
- Management of resistant hypertension and kidney complications from diabetes.
- An interventional unit equipped to perform kidney biopsies and insertion of tunneled permanent dialysis catheters.
- Regular continuous renal replacement therapy, plasmapheresis, and slow low efficient daily dialysis (SLEDD).