Advanced Airway Management Course
- Recognize the signs of potentially difficult intubation and airway management.
- Develop a plan for dealing with a known difficult airway through updated algorithms.
- Know when and how to use various tools and adjuncts for managing the difficult airway.
- Be able to choose the most appropriate method of airway management based on a variety of patient presentations.
Who should attend?
Trainees, Residents, Fellows, Medical officers working in Anaesthesia, Emergency and Critical Care
- First, comprehensive full day course on airway management in Pakistan.
- Use of high fidelity simulation in skill station
- The course content is approved by "Difficult Airway Society (DAS), UK"
November 11, 2017
Fee: Rs 4,000
For registration and further information, please contact us.
Centre for Innovation in Medical Education
Aga Khan University, Stadium Road, Karachi 74800, Pakistan
Tel: +92 21 3486 3705 / 3733 / 3730