About AKU Blogs
AKU Blogs is an interactive space contributed by AKU community on a variety of topics ranging from research, education, health and environment to quality of life – from fostering and disseminating knowledge to sharing inspirational stories.
Blog writing tips and submission guidelines:
- Before you start writing, you need to decide what you would like to cover in the blog. Craft a great headline and sub-headline that readers can’t resist. Thinking about a headline first will give you a roadmap or an outline to follow.
- A blog is written in an informal or conversational style, not in the form of a news or a feature.
- Introductory and concluding paragraphs should be strong enough to attract readers' attention. Add a call to action at the end, if needed.
- The ideal length of a blog is between 300 and 600 words.
- You can submit up to three images with captions and credits, if any. We need at least one image for the banner.
- Share your profile photo with a boiler or brief profile [The author is…] – within 50 words.
- The team usually responds within 3 weeks if a blog sbumission is accepted.
To contact us with questions or comments about the blog – or to submit your piece for consideration on the blog – email to email@example.com