You will be responsible to:
- check and process prescribed laboratory tests by the doctors
- brief the patients about laboratory test and procedures
- hand over laboratory test reports to the concerned individuals
- handle cash and credit transactions; also maintain records of the excess/shortage of cash according to the laboratory policy on a daily basis
- check and confirm test requirements with the patients and provide necessary verbal / written instructions so that the specimens are collected as per requirement(s)
- entertain telephone enquiries regarding laboratory tests and take patient’s appointments for special test
- work as a Phlebotomist as and when required; hence function as dual worker at the collection points.