The incumbent will be required to develop a strategy relating to the quality framework and lead the development of strategic plan of the Medicine Department in relation to research and education in line with the institutional goals. This position will work directly under the supervision of the Chair in leading and directing the strategic development and maintenance of international standards of practice and process improvement for the Department. The incumbent will also help support the administrative functions of the Department in collaboration with relevant sections heads, service chiefs, and business managers. Applicant should be self-motivated, be able to take initiative and lead by example, in alignment with the vision and mission of the Department and organization.
You will be responsible to:
- perform audit which were system based as well as file review for data collection for preparing the On-going Professional Practice Evaluation of each (FT and NFT) of the Department of Medicine
- draft and monitor strategic plan of the department as per the guidance of Department Chair and Section Heads
- develop smart goals and monitoring implementation as per KPI
- support in upgradation of research initiatives in the department by devising development strategies
- act as a liaison person between Chair’s Office and University Communication Department
- arrange, organize and check documentation and files associated to JCIA audit also conduct audits for quality dashboard indicators and indicators of JCIA library of measures
- ensure efficient execution of operational activities along with the accomplishment of departmental goals
- project management, including development and execution of new initiatives
- improving efficiency, quality of services and overseeing department quality initiatives.