Specifically, you will be responsible to:
- Lead supervision of Mechanical works being executed at site by in-house team or contractor.
- Ensure that quality of work conformance with the design drawings, specifications, BOQ and applicable standards/codes.
- Check contractor's shop drawings/design drawings and report any discrepancy noted to the concerned specialty/project engineer.
- Coordinate with other trades on daily basis to avoid any coordination problem that may arise during execution of work at site.
- Measure quantities of works executed by the contractor at site and verify contractor's bills.
- Assist project engineer in preparing purchase requisition for all OFM, inspect the OFM and other materials delivered at site and prepare Technical Inspection Reports (TIR).
- Prepare punch list on completion of the work and ensure that all punch list items are attended by the contractor before issue of completion certificate.
- Ensure that OFM supplied items are timely issued from construction store/warehouse and deliver to Contractor /Execution team.
- Oversee and witness testing and commissioning of OFM equipment and assist project engineer in preparing as built drawings and closeout documents.