You are an expert clinical individual providing guidance, assisting the health care team in maintaining optimum processes of nursing care. You will report to the Nurse Manager and collaborate with Nurse Instructor, nurse coordinators and clinicians in providing educational opportunities for service line health care providers. Participate in collaboration with NES in teaching and staff development activities including orientation and training programs and specialty based courses.
You will be responsible for:
- to conduct clinical reviews of all patients with staff.
- acts as resource person to develop strategies for staff management, learning and develop competency for better patient care outcomes.
- involved in teaching activities related to clinical care, staff development, and providing assistance in patient care management on daily basis and facilitate in staff performances evaluation
- assure competency development and evaluation of the Nurse Instructors and staff performance
- monitors nursing staff skills to identify the gaps in theory and its integration in practice
- ensure timely updating of credentials
- participates in establishing standards of care with unit staff and monitors delivery of care according to set standards like: patient safety
- competent in managing dialysis patients
- able to monitor and facilitate Clinical outcomes of dialysis patients
- develop and Monitor clinical indicators
- reviews clinical care processes of assigned areas
- reviews clinical care guide lines and process on regular basis and modify as needed
- develop Specialty based courses