You will be responsible to supervise project activities related to field and data management to ensure quality control, while maintaining good working relationship with staff, community and various stakeholders involved.
Specific responsibilities include to:
- develop high quality research proposals for funding, conduct research and contribute in publications
- ensure proper identification and registration of patients as per study protocols
- supervise and monitor domiciliary visits monitor and report on the disease surveillance
- provide training to the study staff as per the protocols and guidelines of study
- ensure the completeness, proper filing and archiving of the Case Report Files (CRFs)ensure that the double entry is done for data entry
- prepare and compile periodic study progress reports and present the study results as per the requirements.