- Diagnostic Approach | Dr Salima Rattani, Clinical Microbiology Resident, AKU
- Urinary Tract Infection | Dr Muneeba Ahsan Sayeed, Physician Infectious Diseases, SMBB – Trauma Center
- Typhoid Fever | Dr Kiren Habib, Senior Instructor, Department of Medicine, AKU
- Malaria | Dr Nosheen Nasir, Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine, AKU
- CNS Infections | Dr Bushra Jamil, Professor & Service Line Chief, Internal Medicine, Department of Medicine, AKU
Who should attend
All health care professionals
Session participants from within and outside AKU will be provided with a CME Certificate at a charge of PKR 200.
Section of Internal Medicine, Department of Medicine in collaboration with Department of Continuing Professional Education
The Aga Khan University Department of Continuing Professional Education is accredited by the Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC) and the American Association of Continuing Medical Education (AACME) to provide continuing medical education. The Aga Khan University Department of Continuing Professional Education designates this live educational activity for a maximum of 2.00 AACME Category 1 Credit(s). Each participant should only claim those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.