- Acquire knowledge about the recent advances in Endometrial Cancer
- Demonstrate the best surgical approach and techniques for the endometrial cancer surgery.
- Create awareness of the Subspecialty of Gynecologic Oncology.
- Multidisciplinary scientific program
- Keynote lectures by national and international speakers.
- Live demonstration of Laparoscopic Hysterectomy and pelvic
- Lymphadenectomy by International renowned gynaecologist
- Mr. John Butler CME certified events
- Dr Uzma Chishti, Assistant Professor
- Dr Aliya Aziz, Associate Professor
Who should attend
Consultants, residents, fellows and nurses
- For consultants: PKR 2500
- For trainees: PKR 1000
Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology in collaboration with Department of Continuing Professional Education (DCPE)
The Aga Khan University Department of Continuing Professional Education is accredited by the Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC) and the American Association of Continuing Medical Education (AACME) to provide continuing medical education. The (AACME) designates this live educational activity for a maximum of 6.00 AACME Category 1 Credit(s). Each participant should only claim those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity. The faculty and staff connected to this activity confirms that this activity do not have any relevant financial interest, arrangement or affiliation that
would constitute a conflict of interest.