Mock examinations are an opportunity for professional exam candidates to identify their strengths and weaknesses and prevent errors on exam day. If taken well before appearing in examinations (2-3 months at least and 1-2 years at most) these can also impart essential new knowledge and allow them to improve their wet lab techniques.
- Improve knowledge through self-testing and feedback from professional examiners and peers
- Identify gaps in self learning and knowledge through assessment and feedback
- Assess readiness for professional examination through practice under examination conditions
- Develop effective revision strategies for appearance in professional examinations
- Examination conditions with hands-on laboratory experience, mock questions and examination schedule following FCPS pattern, seasoned examiners
- Individualized constructive feedback to each participant