The course will provide you with an opportunity to:
- examine classroom assessment methods and practices and evaluate their appropriateness for purposes they are meant to serve;
- design suitable assessment tasks relevant for specific learning outcomes; and
- enhance skills to provide feedback to promote a culture of learning in the classroom.
When and where?
January 16 – May 8, 2019 | Every Wednesday | 3:00 - 6:30 pm | AKU-IED
Who can attend?
Teachers and teacher educators of different subjects and grade levels
Rs 35,500/- per participant
Deadline for Registrations
January 10, 2019
*Registration will be made on first come first serve basis and subject to availability of seats.
- Razia Fakir Mohammad, Assistant Professor, AKU-IED, Pakistan
- Yu-Ling Liu-Smith, Senior Instructor, AKU-IED, Pakistan