The course will provide you with an opportunity to:
- gain deeper understanding of educational change and theories of educational change;
- enhance your technical skills in leading or managing educational change;
- analyse the factors, perspectives and entities that influence educational change;
- reflect on personal experiences of educational change and relate it to change theories; and
- examine how an educational innovation translated into guidelines at various policy levels.
Who can attend?
Policy makers, management level individuals from NGOs, academics, education experts, school heads and teacher educators.
When and where?
January 16 – May 8, 2019| Every Wednesday| 3:00 - 6:30 pm | AKU-IED
Rs 35,500/- per participant
Deadline for Registrations
January 10, 2019
*Registration will be made on first come first serve basis and subject to availability of seats.
- Dr Meher Rizvi Assistant Professor, AKU-IED, Pakistan
- Dr Takbir Ali Assistant Professor, AKU-IED, Pakistan