The course will provide you with an opportunity to:
- understand the key concepts and assumptions underlying programme evaluation;
- develop performance indicators using logical framework analysis model;
- develop an evaluation plan and design appropriate methods of data collection;
- analyse a given dataset and report the key results and their implications for policy making; and
- design strategies for disseminating evaluation findings in order to maximise its utilisation for improving programmes and decision making.
Who can attend?
Monitoring and evaluation professionals, faculty and graduate and post-graduate students.
When and where?
January 15 – May 7, 2019| Every Tuesday | 3:00 pm - 6:30 pm | AKU-IED
Rs 35,500/- per participant
Deadline for Registrations
January 10, 2019
*Registration will be made on first come first serve basis and subject to availability of seats.
- Dr Yuling Liusmith, Senior Instructor, AKU-IED, Pakistan
- Dr Kulsoom Jaffer, Assistant Professor, AKU-IED, Pakistan