CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
The Student Research Forum invites Medical College and School of Nursing and Midwifery students to participate by submitting abstracts for oral and poster presentations.
Event registration is free for all participants.
Stduents are allowed to submit one abstract per presenter. A limited number of abstracts will be selected for oral and poster presentations. The deadline for submission of abstracts is November 17, 2018. Shortlisted abstracts will be announced by November 19, 2018.
Certificates of participation will be awarded to all entrants. Three (03) winners will be announced in each category and will be awarded prizes (as follows) by a panel of judges:
- Oral Presentations: 1st prize: PKR 15,000 | 2nd prize: PKR 10,000 | 3rd prize: PKR 5000
- Poster Presentations: 1st prize: PKR 10,000 | 2nd prize: PKR 7000 | 3rd prize: PKR 5000
- 8:15 am - Registration commences for participants
- 8:45 am - Participants and judges take their seats
- 9:00 am - Commencement of the conference and recitation from the Holy Quran
- 9:05 am - Opening remarks by the faculty advisor
- 9:20 am - Participants make their way to respective venues
- 9:30 am - Presentations begin simultaneously (Oral and Poster)
- 11:15 am - Break for refreshments
- 11:30 am - Presentations resume
- 1:15 pm - Presentations conclude/Lunch break
- 1:45 pm - Keynote Address
- 2:15 pm - Distribution of prizes