A Continuing Professional Education Programme for teachers teaching grades I-VII and teacher educators.
The course will provide you with an opportunity to:
- hare your own ideas/experiences/understanding about ages and stages of child development and knowledge about magnets/magnetism;
- enhance and extend the knowledge in light of science of children’s brain development and Piaget’s ages and stages of development perspectives;
- actively get engaged in exemplary, inexpensive and simple magnetism activities from pedagogical as well as content perspectives;
- brainstorm experiential findings; and
- discuss your learning, challenges and possible solutions to adopt new learning in your own school/classrooms.
Rs.2500 /- per participant
Deadline for Registrations
September 12, 2018
Dr Harcharan Pardhan, a former senior faculty of AKU-IED, is passionate about advocating and promoting learning of science by questioning and actively engaging students in exploring the nature and process of science. She holds Teacher Certification from University of Alberta, Canada to teach Kindergarten to Grade 12 levels. She has a keen interest in making science teaching/learning fun/ understandable and relevant to everyday life.