By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Identify the common psychiatric symptoms that present to general medical settings
- Manage mild-moderate disorders
- Recognize the need to refer to specialists
August 15-October 10, 2018, every Wednesday from 3:00-5:00 pm
Who should attend
- Medical professionals and allied health workers
- Medical students
Dr Ayesha Mian, Chair, Department of Psychiatry
- Dr Aisha Sanober, Fellow, Child and Adolescent
- Dr Sana Siddiqui, Instructor
Department of Psychiatry in collaboration with Department of Continuing Professional Education
The Aga Khan University Department of Continuing Professional Education is accredited by the Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC) and the American Association of Continuing Medical Education (AACME) to provide continuing medical education.
The American Association of Continuing Medical Education designates this live educational activity for a maximum of 16.00 AACME Category 1 Credit(s). Each participant should only claim those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.