The AKU Early-career Health Researchers’ Symposium Organizing Committee invites Early-career Health Scientists from Academic and Health Research Institutions to submit abstracts for the 2018 Symposium
Theme: Towards Better Health, Celebrating Rising Researchers”
Materials Accepted: Original Clinical and Public Health Research, Dissertation Results and Thesis Reports.
- Early Career Scientists with no more than 5- years of Research Experience
- Current Master’s and PhD Degree Students
- Outstanding undergraduate submissions will also be considered
- For abstracts with several co-authors, the corresponding author shall be considered the author of the submitted abstract.
- The abstract in its entirety should not exceed 350 words and should follow the following format:
- Abstracts will be reviewed by the scientific committee and Successful applicants will be notified by 27th August 2018. Submissions may be accepted for oral or poster presentation.
All abstracts should be submitted on or before 12th August 2018
About the 2nd Annual Early-Career Health Researchers’ Symposium
The Aga Khan University’s Medical College will be hosting the 2nd Annual Early Career Researchers’ Symposium in East Africa which brings together healthcare researchers from universities and other research institutions across the region.
Celebrating Rising Researchers, the symposium will offer a platform for seasoned researchers to collaborate with and mentor upcoming researchers in the scientific presentations.