The course will provide you with an opportunity to:
- examine practices of large-scale assessment in education;
- discuss test design fundamentals/attributes;
- compare and evaluate processes and issues related to organisation, conduct and marking of SSC examination in a local context;
- articulate the purposes of different types of tests;
- make a test blue-print; and
- write, review and refine different types of test items.
Dr Razia Fakir Mohammad
Assistant Professor, AKU-IED, Pakistan
Who can attend?
Teachers and teacher educators
July 10 – October 30, 2019 | Every Wednesday | 3:00 - 6:30 pm
Rs 35,500 /- per participant
Deadline for Registrations
July 2, 2019
*Registration will be made on first come first serve basis and subject to availability of seats.
Fill the registration form and submit it to the Professional Development Centre, Karachi.