The programme will provide you with an opportunity to:
- recognise that students learn in a variety of ways;
- identify and distinguish a range of strategies, skills and frameworks for developing mathematical thinking and understanding;
- become aware of key theories of learning relevant to mathematics;
- develop unit plans and schemes of study for selected classrooms at the levels which you teach and rationalise your decisions;
- accept and facilitate children as active and independent learners; and
- dentify and practice different ways of assessing students’ learning.
- Dr Nusrat Fatima Rizvi, Assistant Professor
- Dr Munira Amirali, Assistant Professor
July 4 – October 24, 2018 | Every Wednesday | 3:00 pm -6:30 pm
Rs 35,200. /- per participant
Deadline for Registrations
June 25, 2018
*Registration will be made on first come first serve basis and subject to availability of seats.
Fill the registration form
and submit it to the Professional Development Centre, Karachi.